Welcome to 8th grade English/Language Arts. I am excited to begin my twenty-second year teaching in Rutherford County. I have taught reading and/or writing my entire career. Being a part of Rocky Fork Middle School is truly one of the highlights of my career, and I am looking forward to another great year with each of you. ELA and Writing are blocked: this means that I will have you for two class periods each day. My goal this year is to help you find value and necessity in reading and writing.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call any time you have questions or concerns about your child. I am a firm believer in a team effort when it comes to your child's education.
I look forward to a great year with each of you.
- Weekly assignments can be found on Schoology. Click here to access Schoology or you can connect through CLEVER
- Parents can also create a account. Please email me if you are interested and I will send the information and your personal access code.
- Office hours will be every Friday from 9:15-9:35. I will be available to answer questions via email for quarantined students.
- Office hours will be available each week on a rotating basis. Teachers will rotate each week and be available to meet with students that are quarantined. Click here to join via ZOOM
- Monday: Math 2:30-3
- Tuesday: ELA 2:30-3
- Wednesday: Science 2:30-3
- Thursday: Social Studies 2:30-3
- Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office.