Hey Rocky Fork STEM students! Today, let's begin by testing your knowledge about careers in the United States, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Step Two: Explore a Career
CLICK HERE to check out the interactive STEM careers periodic table.
1. Hover your cursor over the STEM group that interests you most (see below for the chart).
2. Choose a highlighted item on the periodic table according to your interest. Take note of the percentage of future job availability and salary when choosing.
3. Watch the video on your chosen career and scroll through the tabs to learn more about what they do, future job outlook, required training or education, and any other interesting facts.
Step Three: Job hunting in Tennessee
What careers are in high demand in our state?
1. Click here and try and find some occupations with the highest job openings in Tennessee.
2. Have you always wanted to live in another state? Choose a state and list one high demand job in that area?
Step Four: Skills Quiz!
Click on the image below to be taken to your own personal skills assessment which will match you with a job suitable to your abilities!